Wedding planning can be quite stressful. Add in a global pandemic… and things can start feeling overwhelming. Thankfully, wedding planning can still be done successfully over the next few months.
Even if you have had to push back your wedding date, you’ll be able to spend the next few months planning for the perfect wedding. Once things return to normal you’ll be ready to celebrate with all your loved ones and your future wife or husband! Here are some great tips for planning a wedding during a global pandemic:
- Take a breath — These are obviously stressful and unprecedented times. Especially for those of you who are in the process of planning the most important day of your life! The best thing you can do — at first — is simply take a deep breath. You didn’t plan for this. No one did. But it will be okay. You have to keep telling yourself that. Things are going to work out perfectly and you’ll have a magical, special wedding soon enough!
- Rsearch party rental equipment — About 93% of brides use the internet to plan their wedding. One of the best ways to utilize all this quarantine downtime is to do plenty of research. There are so many items that you’re going to need for your big day. Rather than spending a fortune buying your own over the next few months, just rent all your linens, tables, chairs, and other party rental equipment.
- Let your guests know — No one ever wants to postpone their wedding — but it’s necessary due to COVID-19. It’s crucial to let all your guests know early on about your plans to reschedule so there is no confusion down the line. Send out invitations announcing the postponement, put a message on your wedding website, send out a mass email, call everyone, etc. Whatever you have to do to get the word out that your wedding is postponed — do it.
If you want to learn more about how the right party rental equipment can help you achieve your dream wedding, give Allied Party Rentals a call today! We’ll get through this together — Good luck!
- 5 Party Supply Rentals You Need to Invest in for Your Next Event
- Planning an Event? 4 Tips for Your Complete Event Rental Checklist
- 4 Reasons You Need to Work with an Event Rental Company
- How Event Rental Companies are Stepping Up During and After COVID-19
- Navigating Weddings and Events in Uncertain Times