Throwing a large party can often be a logistical nightmare, even for the best host or hostess. Cocktail parties, sweet 16 birthday parties, bat mitzvahs or bar mitzvahs, weddings, and graduation or retirement parties can all draw large numbers of guests, and require a significant amount of supplies. Chances are, you don’t have tons of extra chairs, tables, or linens just lying around (or the storage to house them). And if you’re planning an outdoor party, you’re going to probably want to have a tent or two to provide shade and a relatively enclosed space. One great option is to check out party linen rentals or think about renting tables and chairs, as well as a tent. You can easily return them after the event is done, and don’t have to worry about making sure everything is color-coordinated and well matched on your end. From wedding rental supplies to basic party rentals, using a party equipment rental company will make your “planning a party checklist” significantly simpler!
What Should I Know About Rental Companies?
When people think about renting supplies for a party, wedding rental supplies most often come to mind. However, you can rent tables, chairs, and linens for far more than just a wedding! Any large function can be made simpler by seeking out a party equipment rental company.
- The rental company should have plenty of experience in their business. We’ve served the Maryland, D.C., and Virginia area for 50 years. A commitment to customer satisfaction and quality products are strengths that the rental company should have, as well as attention to detail, regardless of the size of the event.
- You have options, so don’t limit yourself. A rental company may have many options of chairs, tables, and linens for you to choose from, whether or not you’re looking for wedding rental supplies or something more generic, like a sweet 16 party or a graduation party. Think about what kind of style you’re looking to convey with the party and choose accordingly.
- Make sure you know what kind of services they provide. If you rent a tent, for example, will they help set it up and break it down, or are you expected to do that? Find out what their up-front deposits look like, and if those deposits count towards the final cost. This will also help you work out your total party budget. Also be sure to sign a rental agreement — and be sure to read that agreement carefully, before signing!
Why Do I Need a Party Equipment Rental Company?
Renting chairs and table rentals are an important part of any kind of event. From smaller gatherings to huge events, like baby showers, weddings, meetings, birthday parties, conferences, family reunions, etc., guests will need a place to sit, put drinks or food, and converse around. Coming up with the necessary seating on your own can be a huge headache. Let the rental company provide you with matching tables and chairs instead, for a uniform look.
For a fancier or more upscale event, you’re going to want and need linens. Linens cover everything from tablecloths, table runners, napkins, swathes, and centerpieces, and can often add some color and flair to the decorations, as well as serving a useful purpose. Imagine all the laundering you would have to do after the event if you provided your own linens! For example, it’s recommended that for a party of 15, you should provide around 200 napkins. With a rental company, you can choose color, type, and what kind of linens you need, and then simply return them to the rental company after the event. How’s that for easy?
In short, party equipment rental companies will make your event simpler, more streamlined, and a more sophisticated event. It’s one big item you can check off your party planning list. Remember: it’s not just wedding rental supplies you can get from a party equipment rental company. If you’re looking for any kind of party equipment rental, be sure to look us up and let us know how we can help you!
- Why You Should Rent Tent Accessories for Your Next Event
- 5 Benefits of Engaging Event Rental Companies When Planning a Party
- How to Ensure You Take the Right Steps When Planning a Party
- 3 Reasons to Find the Right Party Event Rental Service
- 5 Party Supply Rentals You Need to Invest in for Your Next Event